On 7-11 August, YARAT is hosting a Summer Camp for young musicians that will be lead and supervised by a talented conductor Farkhad Garayusifli, a graduate of State Academy of Music, laureate of numerous international contests.
This program is an attempt to look on contemporary art through the prism of music. Throughout the week the participants will prepare a musical program and will try to look into the works from YARAT’s current exhibition Suns and Neons over Kazakhstan.
The program is entitled: «Kazakhstan, the country of boundless/vast prairies and metropolis: past, present and future in artistic imagery, styles and currents.
The final result of the program will be revealed in the concert hosted in YARAT Centre.
- Monday – Friday – 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Water and cookies will be provided
- Final concert – August 12th, at 5 p.m.
- Children have to be from 8-21 years old
- Children have to have a background on playing on a musical instrument for at least 2 years
- The final list of camp participants will be confirmed as a result of casting
To register for casting please send your name, last name, name of the instrument to [email protected] indicating Summer Camp in the subject of the letter. Deadline: 31 July.