The first day (26/05/2017)
20.00 Departure from Baku (12 hours by bus, during way we will have stops for rest)
The second day (May 27, 2017)
09.00 Tskhaltubo. Accommodation in Hotel, breakfast in restaurant
10.00 The Sataplia Nature Reserve and the karst caves (traces of real dinosaurs, Sataplia caves, a viewing glass platform over a rock with a picturesque view of Kutaisi)
13.00 Picnic in the forest
14.00 Prometheus cave. A network of caves with separate courses and underground halls of the Kumistavi cave, with a length of about 22 kilometers. In the caves is very high humidity, there are several underground rivers flowing, so its cool and you should take the jacket. Boating on the underground river along the route with a length of half a kilometer)
16.00 Sightseeing tour in Kutaisi. Medieval architecture of Georgia, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List: Gelati Monastery, Mocameta Monastery, Bagrata Temple,
20.00 Dinner in restaurant
The third day (May 28, 2017)
08.00 Breakfast in restaurant
09.00 Kutaisi. Okatse canyon (hanging trail, paved at high altitude, Dadiani Park, Dadiani Palace). Walking through the forest 6-7 km
13.00 Picnic around canyon
15.00 Waterfalls in the Martvill canyon Dinosaurs. Boating in the Gachetedili canyon. Ability to swim in the river Abasha
20.00 Dinner in restaurant
21.00 Departure (return to Baku at 9-10 am)
Two options depending on the price and both are next to each other:
1. Hotel 3 * in a forest hotel, 2-bed accommodation. The room has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning, and a private bathroom. First floor - cafe / restaurant and market.
2. Private house with 8 rooms, 1-2-3-bed accommodation. Shared bathroom and kitchen. Bazaar - 15 minutes walk from the house.
Hotel restaurant, Georgian cuisine
Sprinter Mercedes (17 seats)
PLACE AND TIME OF THE MEETING:
At 19.45 near the entrance to Sahil metro station
160 AZN (includes a road, guide, photo session, hotel accommodation (2-bed accommodation), meals - 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners). Picnics and tickets to reservations / museums / boating NOT INCLUDED in the price of the package.
120 AZN (includes a road, guide, photo session, living in a private house (in each room for 2-3 people).There are conditions for cooking in the kitchen. Food and tickets to reserves / museums / boating are NOT INCLUDED in the price of the package.
• The cost of the ticket to the Sataplia reserve is 6 GEL adults, children 3 GEL
• The cost of the ticket to Prometheus cave is 7 GEL adults, students 3,5 GEL. Boating on the cave river, within 30 minutes 7 GEL
• Ticket price in Okatse canyon 7 GEL
• Boating in the Gacheldili canyon - 60 GEL for a boat where up to 6-7 people can fit.
The organizer of Kamala
Mob .: (055) 742 08 20 WatsApp / Viber